10th Street Distillery
presented by Virag Saksena + Tim Grimes
date: Wednesday, April 14, 2021
time: 6:30pm - 8:00pm Pacific Time
location: virtual tasting via Zoom
• Advance enrollment is always required and must be 21+ to attend.
• Educational samples will be sent out via FedEx delivery.
• If the event is sold out please email us to be placed on the wait list.
Virag Saksena launched 10th Street Distillery in 2017 with his partner Vishal, a chemical engineer stolen without any regrets from the world of high tech for this endeavor. With a philosophy of no compromises and no shortcuts, 10th Street Distillery's focus is to craft great whiskies which people can enjoy every day. They are experimenting with California wine casks for finishing some of their expressions.
1. California Coast Whisky, 42% ABV
2. Single Malt, 46% ABV
3. Single Malt, Peated, Distillers Cut, 44% ABV
4. Single Malt, Peated, 46% ABV
5. Peated Single Malt, Finished in Port Casks, 45.2% ABV
distillery info [link]
There is a lot of information here on the expressions we are tasting.
sample size ≈ .75oz
Zoom information is on the placemat + SCWC website page
Big thanks to Tim Grimes for making this happen!
842 5809 3286
© 2013 Southern California Whiskey Club