Dalmore Whisky + Gonzalez Byass Sherry
presented by Claire Henderson and Craig Bridger
date: Thursday, October 22, 2020
time: 6:30pm - 8:00pm PT
location: Virtual Tasting via Zoom [in the safety of your home]
education fee: $41 [8 x 1oz samples]
• Advance enrollment is always required and must be 21+ to attend.
• Educational samples will be sent out via FedEx delivery.
• If the event is sold out please email us to be placed on the wait list.
Southern California Whiskey Club is excited to welcome Craig Bridger, Head of Education for The Dalmore Single Malt Scotch and Claire Henderson, Senior Brand Manager for Gonzales Byass Sherry. This will be an in-depth exploration of two historic liquids in a partnership spanning over a century. In this event we will explore the sherries of Gonzalez Byass and the whisky of The Dalmore. Craig and Claire will discuss the unique relationship between these two noble houses and the synergy they create. This event is for everyone interested in sherry and scotch and will include a Sherry 101 portion.
line-up [1oz samples]:
1. Tio Pepe (González Byass), Classic Fino, 15% ABV
2. Alfonso González Byass, Classic Oloroso, 18% ABV
3. Apóstoles González Byass, Aged 30 Years, 20% ABV
4. Matusalem González Byass, Aged 30 Years, 20.5% ABV
1. The Dalmore 12 Year, 40% ABV
2. The Dalmore 15 Year, 40% ABV
3. The Dalmore 18 Year, 43% ABV
4. The Dalmore Port Wood Reserve, 46.5% ABV
The Dalmore Distillery [link]
González Byass Sherry [link]
A big thanks to Liz Tomanchek and Craig Bridger for making this happen!
© 2013 Southern California Whiskey Club