George Dickel Tennessee Whisky
presented by Gregory West, Diageo Accelerator Agent
date: Tuesday, December 6
time: 6:30 - 8:00pm Pacific Time
location: virtual tasting via Zoom
membership fee: $42.55
• Advance enrollment is always required and must be 21+ to attend.
• If the event is sold out please email us to be placed on the wait list.
We are excited to have Gregory West, Diageo Accelerator Agent for a long overdue Tennessee Whisky tasting from the portfolio of George Dickel. Today the brand is owned by Diageo and the modern brand was introduced in 1964, though the distillery has a much longer history. Whisky production and aging takes place at the Cascade Hollow Distillery and is the second largest distillery in Tennessee. We will taste through seven expressions and learn about the importance of charcoal mellowing and the requirements to be met if a product is to be called a Tennessee Whisky.
1. George Dickel Rye, 45% ABV
2. George Dickel x Leopold Bros Collaboration Blend Rye Whisky, 50% ABV
3. George Dickel No. 12 Tennessee Whisky 90 Proof, 45% ABV
4. George Dickel 8 Year Old Bourbon Whisky, 45% ABV
5. George Dickel Bottled In Bond, 50% ABV
6. George Dickel 15 Year, BevMo Exclusive, Single Barrel, 46.7%
7. George Dickel 15 Year, K&L Exclusive, Single Barrel #04C04-1537, 48.1%
Zoom information is also on the placemat
sample size = .75oz
Meeting ID: 666 442 8666
about Lost Property Bar:
Whiskey bar with a fun, speakeasy feel, serving handcrafted cocktails and bites. Located on the corner of Hollywood & Vine. [link]
• Please bring your own Glencairn(s) to the tasting, the club will NOT be providing glassware.
• Uber or designated driver strongly encouraged.
• Even though Southern California Whiskey Club is taking every precaution to make sure that this event is safe and in compliance with CDC codes, please understand that public gatherings, even socially distanced ones, involve a higher risk than virtual encounters.
Big thanks to Rhino and Kitty Corbo for making this possible, hope to see you there!
© 2013 Southern California Whiskey Club