A moment in time visually documented for history's sake.
Penderyn Welsh Single Malt Whisky
Presented by Chris Uhde
Sunday, November 18, 2019
6:00pm - 8:00pm
location: Lost Property Bar (1704 Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90028)
membership fee: $35 (includes welcome cocktail + appetizers)
• Advance enrollment is always required and must be 21+ to attend.
• For optimized enjoyment, we do limit class size.
• Please keep in mind that late arrivals are disruptive.
• Refunds are given for cancellations when email notification is received at least 48 hours prior to start time.
• If the event is sold out please email us to be placed on the wait list.
Every year for the past decade, Glenmorangie has released a limited-edition single malt as part of the Private Edition series. Glenmorangie Allta, Scots Gaelic for “wild”, is the very first whisky to be created from a bespoke strain of wild yeast. To celebrate this release and the 10th anniversary of the Glenmorangie Private Editions, Southern California Whiskey Club is pleased to announce that we will be pouring all 10 editions with brand ambassador Travis Tidwell. As a special incentive, each member will receive a branded Glencairn Copita whiskey tasting glass as a souvenir courtesy of Glenmorangie.
1. Glenmorangie 2010 Sonnalta PX
2. Glenmorangie 2011 Finealta
3. Glenmorangie 2012 Artein
4. Glenmorangie 2013 Ealanta
5. Glenmorangie 2014 Companta
6. Glenmorangie 2015 Tüsail
7. Glenmorangie 2016 Milsean
8. Glenmorangie 2017 Bacalta
9. Glenmorangie 2018 Spios
10. Glenmorangie 2019 Allta
Please be punctual. Appetizers will be served at the beginning of the event - before we go into the tasting flight. A small pour of Glenmorangie 10yr will be the “palete setter” and we will pour approx 1/3 samples of each expression to be responsible.
parking + transportation:
We recommend taking public transportation or ride sharing to the event.
There is some street parking but there are many signs to read.
Big thanks to Travis Tidwell and Kamil Majer to make this possible.
Glenmorangie Allta [link]
Glenmorangie Local Strain of Yeast [link]
© 2013 Southern California Whiskey Club