A moment in time visually documented for history's sake.
presented by Katy O'Donnell, Portfolio Manager @ Bond & Royal Spirits Co.
Tuesday, November 5, 2019
7:00pm - 9:00pm
location: The Phoenix (8480 W. 3rd St. Los Angeles, CA 90048)
membership fee: $41 (includes cocktail + light appetizers)
• Advance enrollment is always required and must be 21+ to attend.
• Refunds are given for cancellations when email notification is received at least 48 hours prior to start time.
• If the event is sold out please email us to be placed on the wait list
• Please keep in mind that late arrivals are disruptive.
We are extremely pleased to have Katy O'Donnell lead us on vertical tasting of the Glenfarclas core range. The Phoenix will be featuring two specialty cocktails created for this event made with Glenfarclas 10 year. Glenfarclas, established in 1836, is one of the very few remaining independent, family owned and managed distilleries. The story of Glenfarclas is as rich and colourful as the whisky that bears its name. It is the story of the Grants, who since purchasing the distillery in 1865, have been united in the creation of the perfect Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky. This is going to be a memorable tasting that you won’t want to miss!
7:00pm complimentary welcome cocktail + appetizers
7:30pm tasting + education with Katy O'Donnell
event pour list:
1. Glenfarclas 10 year
2. Glenfarclas 12 year
3. Glenfarclas 17 year
4. Glenfarclas 21 year
5. Glenfarclas 25 year
6. Glenfarclas 105
+ other #SecretStash surprises
1. SCWC will provide 1 Glencairn glass per member. We recommend you bringing your own box of glasses if you want to compare the expressions side-by-side.
parking + transportation:
We recommend taking public transportation or ride sharing to the event. There is plenty of public parking in the Beverly Connection across the street. If necessary, there is valet service available at Toca Madera.
© 2013 Southern California Whiskey Club