BEAM SUNTORY AMERICAN WHISKEY
presented by Adam Harris, Senior Ambassador, American Whiskey
date: Friday, July 16, 2021
time: 6:00pm - 7:30pm Pacific Time
location: Virtual Tasting via Zoom
• Advance enrollment is always required and must be 21+ to attend.
• Educational samples will be sent out via FedEx delivery.
• If the event is sold out please email us to be placed on the wait list.
Southern California Whiskey Club is very happy to present Adam Harris, Senior Ambassador, American Whiskey as he leads us through a tasting of some rare bottles that he has pulled from his own personal stash. He will be joining us from Houston, Texas for a special flight of Beam Suntory products via Zoom.
Adam developed his love of Bourbon and a good cocktail while working in New York City bars. During his time in New York, the cocktails he created were published in several prominent publications, including the Wall Street Journal and the San Francisco Chronicle. He took his first job with Beam Suntory in 2006 and since then he’s been sharing stories and promoting Beam Suntory’s American Whiskey portfolio in the U.S. as well as around the globe. In 2018, he won Whisky Magazine’s Icons of Whisky, “American Whiskey Ambassador of the Year - Global”. [link]
1. Jim Beam Repeal Batch, Non-Chill Filtered, 43% ABV
2. Jim Beam Black, Aged 8 Years, (early 2000s release), 43% ABV
3. Jim Beam Devil’s Cut, 45% ABV
4. Maker's Mark Private Select Bourbon “Mary's Bath Water”, 55.05% ABV
5. Knob Creek Single Barrel "Speed Rack" Straight Rye Whiskey, 57.5% ABV
6. Booker’s Little Book “Chapter 4”, Blended Straight Whiskey, 61.4% ABV
7. Booker's “Teresa’s Batch” 2019-01, 62.95% ABV
8. Booker's Limited Edition 30th Anniversary Straight Bourbon Whisky, 62.90% ABV
Zoom information is on the placemat + SCWC website page
sample size ≈ .75oz
666 442 8666
© 2013 Southern California Whiskey Club