Jefferson's Bourbon + Rye "old + new vertical"
presented by Trey Zoeller on National Cocktail Day
date: Wednesday, March 24, 2021
time: 6:30pm - 8:00pm Pacific Time
location: Virtual Tasting via Zoom
education fee: $85
• Advance enrollment is always required and must be 21+ to attend.
• Educational samples will be sent out via FedEx delivery.
• If the event is sold out please email us to be placed on the wait list.
Southern California Whiskey Club is doing one of those special tastings of something that has gotten very expensive in the secondary markets and auctions. These are bottles that Chris Uhde has been holding onto for almost a decade — so instead of doing the smart thing, we are gonna open them and share with you. Space is limited because we only have 1 bottle of each expression. Joining us will be Trey Zoeller, Founder & Chief Strategist Jefferson’s Bourbon. It took a lot of arm twisting with Pernod Ricard but we will have him grace us to go over the brand, how he sources the whiskey and the plans for the future. Also, since March 24 is National Cocktail Day so we will have an interactive cocktail class with the Minty where we make a black Manhattan to get the evening started.
Featuring vertical of old releases + new expressions.
the old (2012-2013):
1. Jefferson's Very Small Batch Bourbon, Batch No. 331
2. Jefferson's Straight Rye Whiskey, Aged 10 Years
3. Jefferson's Ocean, Aged at Sea Batch 1
4. Jefferson's Ocean, Aged at Sea Batch 17
5. Jefferson's Presidential Select 18 YO, Batch No. 18 [Aged in Stitzel-Weller Barrels]
6. Jefferson's Reserve Very Old, Very Small Batch, Batch No. 192
the new (2021):
7. Jefferson's Reserve Very Old, Very Small Batch, 2021 Release
8. Jefferson's Very Small Batch Bourbon, 2021 Release
9. Jefferson's Ocean Aged at Sea,Batch No. VOYAGE23
10. Jefferson's Chef’s Collaboration, Batch No. 17
bonus: Jefferson's The Manhattan Barrel Finished Cocktail
Jefferson’s Black Manhattan w/ The Minty recipe [here]
• 1.5oz Jefferson's Ocean, 45% ABV
• 1oz Averna Amaro Siciliano, 29% ABV
you provide @ home: aromatic bitters + cocktail cherry for garnish
Jefferson's website [link]
Zoom information is on the placemat + SCWC website page
sample size = .75oz
868 2358 6281
© 2013 Southern California Whiskey Club