SCWC + Kilchoman Ruby Port Cask Finish
presented by James Wills of Kilchoman
date: Sunday, November 1, 2020
time: 2:00pm - 3:00pm PT
location: Virtual Tasting via Zoom [in the safety of your home]
Bottles are exclusively available for purchase through
SCWC + Kilchoman Single Cask
ex-Buffalo Trace Bourbon 1st fill barrel, aged for 8yrs and then finished for an additional 6 months in fresh ruby port quarter casks. 2012 vintage, that was re-racked into a 100-liter ruby port cask 1st fill January 2020. Cask no 2500 | 55.8% ABV | only 138 bottles
• Advance enrollment is always required and must be 21+ to attend.
• Educational samples will be sent out via GLS delivery for Los Angeles.
• Feel free to join us on the Zoom.
individual bottle sales:
(1 x 750ml Kilchoman 8yr Ruby Port + free delivery to OC + LB)
exclusive Kilchoman Pack offer:
(2 x 750ml Kilchoman 8yr Ruby Port, + 5 x 1/2oz samples, + free delivery to LA)
Zoom tasting w/ James Wills @ Kilchoman Nov. 1 @ 2pm PT
1. Kilchoman Machir Bay, 46% ABV
2. Kilchoman Sanaig (2020 release), 46% ABV
3. Kilchoman 100% Islay 10th Edition, 50% ABV
4. Kilchoman Comraich Batch 3, 55.3% ABV
5. Sandeman Fine Ruby Porto, 19.5% ABV
Son of Kilchoman Founder Anthony Wills, James has been involved in the distillery from its infancy and claims to have done every single job in the distillery since its establishment in 2005 - from polishing the stills when they first arrived to bottling the first malt by hand (with a teapot!), James knows the distillery's every nook and cranny. We will have an informal tasting and short Q&A while we taste the Kilchoman Pack samples as a group. All are welcome to join!
A big thanks to Elijah Ammon and Chris Uhde for making this happen!
837 5040 1520
© 2013 Southern California Whiskey Club