GlenDronach, BenRiach, and Glenglassaugh
Presented by Rory Glasgow, Brown Forman Whisky Ambassador
date: Sunday, October 18, 2020
time: 6:300pm - 8:00pm [Pacific Time]
location: Virtual Tasting via Zoom [in the safety of your home]
membership fee: $46 [6 x 1oz samples]
• Advance enrollment is always required and must be 21+ to attend.
• Educational samples will be sent out via FedEx delivery.
• If the event is sold out please email us to be placed on the wait list.
Southern California Whiskey Club is having a special Sunday afternoon event with brand ambassador Rory Glasgow joining us all the way from San Francisco to guide us through the history and production of 3 classic Highland distilleries. This event is for everyone interested in Scotch Whiskey, from veteran connoisseurs to beginners, and will include a Scotch 101 portion to provide an introduction to the category of Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
line-up [1oz samples]:
1. BenRiach 10 years old
2. BenRiach 17 years old Septendecim Peated Malt
3. GlenDronach 12 years old Original
4. GlenDronach 18 years old Allardice
5. Glenglassaugh Revival
6. Glenglassaugh Torfa Richly Peated
7. Benriach 14 years old, Hi-Time Cellars Exclusive Rum Cask, cask 7552
Our friend Rachel Barrie is the Master Blender for The Glendronach, The Benriach, and Glenglassaugh Single Malt Scotch Distilleries. One of only a handful of female Master Blenders in the world, she has developed award-winning whiskies for some of the biggest names in the business. In 2017, she joined the Brown-Forman family to create portfolios at the distilleries we will be tasting.
The BenRiach Distillery [link]
The GlenDronach Distillery [link]
The Glenglassaugh Distillery [link]
A big thanks to Rory, for making this happen!
858 4396 8240
© 2013 Southern California Whiskey Club