Single Cask Nation
presented by Joshua Hatton
Thursday. May 7, 2020
Southern California Whiskey Club was happy to have Joshua Hatton present Retail Release #6 from Single Cask Nation via an online tasting. This release features an older sherried Speyside whisky, a younger peated Highland whisky, an older grain whisky in first fill American oak, a release from Israel, and a couple more treats to explore in the comfort of your own home.
event pour list:
1. Cameronbridge 26yo, refill Sherry Butt
From Single Cask Nation Retail Release #5
2. Aultmore 30 year, 1st fill Sherry Butt
Cask #2459 yielded 465 bottles.
3. Aultmore 8 year, 1st fill Bourbon Barrel
Cask #800233 yielded 227 bottles.
4. Ben Nevis 23 year, 2nd fill Bourbon Hogshead
Cask #1839 yielded 209 bottles.
5. Ruadh Mhor 10 year, 2nd fill Bourbon Hogshead
Cask #57 yielded 238 bottles.
6. Milk & Honey 2 year, 1st fill Bourbon Barrel
Cask #0118 yielded 256 bottles.
© 2013 Southern California Whiskey Club