Single Cask Nation US Retail Release #7
presented by Elijah Ammon, Sales Manager to the Americas
date: Sunday August 8, 2021
time: 6:00pm - 7:30pm Pacific Time
location: Backyard @ private residence near La Cienega + Pico
• Advance enrollment is always required and must be 21+ to attend.
• This is an in-person event, please be vaccinated for everyone's well-being.
• If the event is sold out please email us to be placed on the wait list.
Collaboration event with the Malt Nuts + Southern California Whiskey Club for a special night to celebrate Elijah Ammon for his inaugural California tasting for Single Cask Nation featuring US Retail Release #7.
US Retail Release #7 line-up:
1. Dumbarton 2000, 20 Year Old, refill bourbon hogshead, 56.7%
2. Westport (Glenmorangie) 2005, 16 Year Old, 2nd fill oloroso butt, 50.6%
3. Inchgower 2007, 13 Year Old, tawny port finish, 52.8%
4. Linkwood 2009, 12 Year Old, refill oloroso sherry butt, 55.5%
5. Blair Athol 2011, 10 Year Old, 2nd fill PX sherry butt, 55.3%
6. Milk & Honey 2017, 3 Year Old, 1st fill bourbon, 59.3%
US Retail Release #6.5 bonus:
7. Teaninich 2009, 11 Year Old, 61%
Bring your own glassware.
This is an in-person event, we require you to be vaccinated for covid19 to attend.
It will be in the backyard at a private residence near La Cienega + Pico (address will be emailed to those attending).
Big thanks to Seth + Elijah for making this happen!
© 2013 Southern California Whiskey Club