Signatory + Edradour Tasting
presented by Charlie Rodman
date: Saturday, December 5, 2020
time: 6:30pm - 8:00pm PT
location: Virtual Tasting via Zoom
education fee: $68
• Advance enrollment is always required and must be 21+ to attend.
• Educational samples will be sent out via FedEx delivery.
• If the event is sold out please email us to be placed on the wait list.
On December 5th, 1933 the 21st Amendment was ratified, repealing Prohibition and restoring the right to a celebratory drink. To commemorate this, Southern California Whiskey Club is having a tasting with some old-school scotch with one of the largest and most discerning independent bottlers in the world. Charlie Rodman, US National Brand Manager for Signatory Vintage will join us as we explore these fantastic expressions and learn more about the company and why they do it. Signatory Vintage Scotch bottles one cask at a time to capitalize on the unique color and flavor straight from the cask – as real and natural as it gets. Founded in 1988 by Andrew and Brian Symington, Signatory purchased Edradour distillery from Pernod Ricard in 2002.
1. Edradour 10 Year Old Highland Single Malt, 43%
2. Glen Grant 1995 23yr, 48.3%
3. Strathmill 1996 23yr, 58.4%
4. Fettercairn 1988 30yr, 59.2%
5. Ben Nevis 2011 9yr, 63.2%
6. Benrinnes 1997 20yr, 30th Anniversary, 54.9%
pours will be 3/4oz. in quality minis + shipped via USPS
Signatory USA [link]:
812 9944 5536
© 2013 Southern California Whiskey Club