St. Patrick’s Day w/ Teeling Irish Whiskey
presented by Frank Jakubka + Una Green
featuring a Virtual Distillery tour
date: Wednesday, March 17, 2021
time: 6:30pm - 8:00pm Pacific Time
location: Virtual Tasting via Zoom
• Advance enrollment is always required and must be 21+ to attend.
• Educational samples will be sent out via FedEx delivery.
• If the event is sold out please email us to be placed on the wait list.
The last time we did a Teeling tasting it was with Stephen Teeling, sales and marketing director at Teeling Whiskey @ The Black Cat. Back in February 2018 we tasted the pot still right before it was 3 years old and experienced the peated Blackpitts as a prototype. This time we will have Frank Jakubka + Una Green with us to come back full circle. We get to enjoy the final product, reacquaint with the core line, and have two very special releases to finish the night with to make St. Patrick’s Day memorable.
Teeling Distillery is an Irish whiskey distillery established in Dublin in 2015. It is the first new whiskey distillery to have opened in Dublin in over 125 years. Now, six generations later, a new pair of Teelings have built a craft distillery in the same neighborhood. The phoenix rising from the pot in the logo symbolizes the rebirth of the Teeling Whiskey brand as it forges a new future for Dublin and Irish whiskey.
1. Teeling Small Batch, 46% ABV
2. Teeling Single Grain, 46% ABV
3. Teeling Single Malt, 46% ABV
4. Teeling Pot Still, 46% ABV
Bang Bang Bar:
5. Teeling Blackpitts, peated, 46% ABV
6. Teeling PX Sherry Single Cask, 14 Year, Total Wine Exclusive 54.3% ABV
7. Teeling Chestnut Cask, 13 Year, Single Cask # 29555, 55.1% ABV
Zoom information is on the placemat + SCWC website page
The 2 special releases will be 1/2oz pours, all others will be 1oz
823 3667 8202
© 2013 Southern California Whiskey Club