A moment in time visually documented for history's sake.
VERY OLDE ST. NICK
[PART 1 :: RYE]
Date: Sunday, June 22nd @ 7pm
1. Summer Rye, Many Summers Olde, 80 Proof
2. 15 Year, Ancient Rye Whiskey, 86 Proof
3. 16 Tear, Rare Perfection Rye, 86 Proof
4. 17 Year, Ancient Rye Whiskey, 103.7 Proof
5. 18 Year, Ancient Rye Whiskey, 104.6 Proof
The Very Olde St. Nick brand was designed for the export market only. It was originally supplied by Julian Van Winkle III (of Pappy fame) and then shifted over to Even Kulsveen (Willett). The Rare Perfection brand is from Drew Kulsveen (Even's son). These were all bottled in the early to mid 2000's. Hand carried from Japan to Los Angeles. These are extremely rare bottles that fetch exorbitant auction prices when they become available. This is a very special event to taste something that very few have experienced. Part 2 will be a continuation with the bourbon "sister releases" of Very Olde St. Nick.