Part 1 of 2, “Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky”
Presented by Rory Glasgow, Brown Forman Whisky Ambassador
date: Thursday, June 17, 2021
time: 6:30pm - 8:00pm Pacific Time
location: Virtual Tasting via Zoom
• Advance enrollment is always required and must be 21+ to attend.
• Educational samples will be sent out via FedEx delivery.
• If the event is sold out please email us to be placed on the wait list.
Southern California Whiskey Club is delighted to have our friend Rory Glasgow guiding us through the history and production of this famed Highlands distillery. Founded in 1826, The GlenDronach was one of the very first licensed distilleries and has a history of enterprising owners, from the flamboyant James Allardice to the ambitious Walter Scott. Over time this distillery has remained largely unchanged with their heavy and robust spirit being perfect for a long maturation period in the finest Pedro Ximenez and Oloroso sherry casks. [link]
1. Port Wood Single Malt Whisky, 46% ABV
2. Original 12 Year Old, 43% ABV
3. Revival 15 Year Old, 46% ABV
4. Allardice 18 Year Old, 46% ABV
5. Parliament 21 Year Old, 48% ABV
Zoom information is on the placemat + SCWC website page
sample size = 1oz
Very big thanks to Rory Glasgow for making this happen!
666 442 8666
© 2013 Southern California Whiskey Club