Cutty Sark Vintages
Cutty Sark: Then & Now presented by Koray Kaan Ozdemir
date: Tuesday, June 7, 2022
time: 6:30pm - 8:00pm Pacific Time
location: Tam O'Shanter [2980 Los Feliz Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90039]
membership fee: $39 (includes a welcome cocktail + appetizers)
All profits from this event goes directly Everytown charity.
Pay to: WhiskeyCult@gmail.com
• Advance enrollment is always required and must be 21+ to attend.
• If the event is sold out please email us to be placed on the wait list.
We are happy to have our good friend Koray Kaan Ozdemir for a fun evening of vintage blended scotch and modern cocktails at the Tam O'Shanter. Originating in London, Cutty Sark broke the whisky drinking rules and brought something completely different to bars and homes that was made for experimenting with. Launched at the height of drink and cocktail culture in the twenties, Cutty Sark has remained synonymous with creating great-tasting drinks for enjoying in great company.
SCWC will be the first whisky club to launch the new Cutty Sark 12 in the USA.
Cutty Sark has been very gracious to join us in supporting Everytown for Gun Safety with all profits from this event going directly to prevent gun violence and save lives.
6:30pm — 7:00pm
welcome cocktail + complimentary appetizers
7:00pm — 8:00pm
tasting with current + vintage expressions
1. Cutty Sark Original, 40% ABV
2. Cutty Sark Prohibition, 50% ABV
3. Cutty Sark 12 Year, 40% ABV
4. Cutty Sark vintage 1950s
5. Cutty Sark vintage 1960s
6. Cutty Sark vintage 1980s
7. Cutty Sark vintage early 2000s
8. Cutty Sark vintage 2010s
about the charity:
Everytown works to prevent gun violence and save lives. Everytown for Gun Safety Support Fund is a 501(c)(3) organization, which focuses on awareness and educational work related to gun violence prevention. Donations to the Support Fund are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. The EIN for the Support Fund is 26-1598353. [link]
• Please bring your own Glencairn(s) to the tasting, the club will NOT be providing glassware.
• Business casual is highly recommended.
• Uber or designated driver strongly encouraged.
• Even though Southern California Whiskey Club is taking every precaution to make sure that this event is safe and in compliance with CDC codes, please understand that public gatherings, even socially distanced ones, involve a higher risk than virtual encounters.
Big thanks to the Whisky Monster for making this happen, hope to see you there!
© 2013 Southern California Whiskey Club