presented by Mike Birkenheier, Single Malt Specialist
date: Tuesday April 19, 2022
time: 6:30pm - 8:00pm Pacific Time
location: Lost Property Bar [1704 Vine Street, Hollywood, CA 90028]
membership fee: (includes a welcome cocktail)
Pay to: WhiskeyCult@gmail.com
• Advance enrollment is always required and must be 21+ to attend.
• If the event is sold out please email us to be placed on the wait list.
6:30pm — 7:00pm
welcome cocktail created by our host, Rhino Williams of the Lost Property Bar
7:00pm — 8:00pm
curated tasting with Mike Birkenheier, Single Malt Specialist
1. The Dalmore 12 Year, 40% ABV
2. The Dalmore 12 Year Sherry Cask, 43% ABV
30yr Metusalem sherry
3. The Dalmore Port Wood Reserve, 46.5%
Grahams 30y Tawny Port
4. The Dalmore (Chieftain’s Release), 13 Year Old, Pomerol Wine Finish, 54.5%ABV
5. The Dalmore 15 Year, 40% ABV
6. The Dalmore Cigar Malt, 44%ABV
7. The Dalmore 18 Year, 43% ABV
8. The Dalmore King Alexander III, 40% ABV
about The Dalmore:
This award-winning distillery creates a number of different whiskies that are produced in a combination of different stills, of various sizes which give the whisky a more complex character. Each expression of The Dalmore is matured in two different types of wooden casks: American white oak bourbon casks and exclusive aged sherry casks from Gonzalez Byass. Each sherry cask – which is hand-selected by master distiller Richard Paterson – gives the whisky a deep copper colour and flavours of crushed almonds, cinnamon, ginger, and citrus. The bourbon casks give the whisky notes of vanilla, spice, honey, and tropical fruits. [link]
about Lost Property Bar:
Whiskey Bar with a fun, speakeasy feel, serving handcrafted cocktails and bites. Located on the corner of Hollywood & Vine. [link]
Please bring your own Glencairn(s) to the tasting, the club will NOT be providing glassware.
There is parking available at the nearby Trader Joe's and a pay lot across the street.
Even though Southern California Whiskey Club is taking every precaution to make sure that this event is safe and in compliance with CDC codes, please understand that public gatherings, even socially distanced ones, involve a higher risk than virtual encounters.
Big thanks to Rhino Williams for making this happen, hope to see you there!
© 2013 Southern California Whiskey Club