Four Roses Limited Editions
led by Abby Martinie, Four Roses Brand Ambassador & Mixologist
date: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
time: 6:30 – 8:00pm
location: The Phoenix [8480 W. 3rd St, 90048]
• Advance enrollment is always required and must be 21+ to attend.
• If the event is sold out please email us to be placed on the wait list.
We are very excited to have an evening of Four Roses Bourbon with a special tasting of limited edition releases led by Abby Martinie in the back room at The Phoenix. There will be complimentary appetizers and a welcome cocktail served before the tasting. Abby Martinie is the Brand Ambassador and Mixologist for Four Roses. She has been involved with the award-winning Kentucky-based bourbon brand since 2017, where she began as a broad market sales manager. With over a decade of experience in the hospitality industry – leading and developing bar programs at notable establishments across Phoenix and San Francisco – Martinie brings an in-depth knowledge of the Bourbon category, Four Roses’ rich history and product portfolio to amplify brand awareness, build brand loyalty, and create unique cocktail recipes for the Four Roses fanatic. Martinie is also responsible for developing Four Roses cocktail programs for bars, restaurants, and the Four Roses’ Visitor Center.
1. Four Roses Small Batch Bourbon, 45% ABV
2. Four Roses Small Batch Select Bourbon, 52% ABV
3. Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon, 50% ABV
4. Wine Warehouse, 9 year 8 months, OESQ, Single Barrel, 61.8% ABV
5. Cypress Craft Beer & Liquor, 9 year 6 months, OESO, Single Barrel, 54.4% ABV
6. Women Who Whiskey, 11 year, OESK, Single Barrel, 53.9% ABV
7. Four Roses 2022 Limited Edition Small Batch release
8. Four Roses 2019 Limited Edition Small Batch release
+ #SecretStash and generous Four Roses swag for everyone who attends
6:30pm – 7:00pm welcome cocktail + appetizers
7:00pm tasting + education w/ Abby Martinie
Four Roses is a brand of Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey produced in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky. Its Spanish Mission-style distillery was built in 1910 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places as Old Prentice Distillery. The company's warehouse for aging and bottling operations is in Cox's Creek, Kentucky. The brand and its products have evolved and transformed since the company's founding in the late 19th century, and especially since the firm's acquisition by the Kirin Brewery Company of Japan at the beginning of the 21st century. [link]
about The Phoenix:
The Phoenix LA offers the finest whiskey, cognac, bourbon & Scotch in the city, artful cocktails, craft beers on tap and a small, flavorful food menu. [link]
• Please bring your own Glencairn(s) to the tasting, the club will NOT be providing glassware.
• Rideshare, public transportation, or designated driver is strongly encouraged.
Big thanks to Adam LeClair and Andrew Truong for making this happen, hope to see you there!
© 2013 Southern California Whiskey Club