Glen Moray Single Malt Scotch
presented by Brenden Raulerson, national brand ambassador
date: Tuesday, November 29
time: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
location: Lost Property (1704 Vine St, LA, CA 90028)
membership fee: $29 (includes welcome cocktail)
• Advance enrollment is always required and must be 21+ to attend.
• If the event is sold out please email us to be placed on the wait list.
Southern California Whiskey Club is excited to have Brenden Raulerson, national brand ambassador for Glen Moray. This tasting journey will feature one of Scotland’s best loved single malt whiskies with a rich history of “mellowing” whisky in Chardonnay and Chenin Blanc barrels since the early 1900s.
1. Glen Moray Sherry Finish
2. Glen Moray Chardonnay Finish
3. Glen Moray Cabernet Finish
4. Glen Moray Port Finish
5. Glen Moray 15 Year
6. Glen Moray 2009 Hart Bros., Single Burgundy Cask, K&L Exclusive
7. Glen Moray 21 Year
6:30pm Glen Moray welcome cocktail
7:00pm whiskey flight tasting
about Glen Moray:
Glen Moray is one of Scotland’s best loved single malt whiskies. It has been crafted since 1897 in the ancient town of Elgin, the capital of the Speyside whisky region, on what was once the Elgin West Brewery site on the banks of the River Lossie. Pure waters from the river, malted barley, distillation in traditional copper stills and maturation in American ex-bourbon casks combine to give the whisky its smooth, well-balanced, classic Speyside character. Glen Moray has always been a place where curiosity about flavour and cask maturation has been encouraged. Records dating back to the early days show new make spirit maturing in a wide variety of different casks – a highly unusual practice at this time. A passion for experimentation and a deep knowledge of wood have been passed down through generations of Glen Moray distillers. The result is today’s exceptional and extensive range of whiskies, offering a flavour and style to suit all tastes. [link]
about Lost Property Bar:
Whiskey bar with a fun, speakeasy feel, serving handcrafted cocktails and bites. Located on the corner of Hollywood & Vine. [link]
• Please bring your own Glencairn(s) to the tasting, the club will NOT be providing glassware.
• Uber or designated driver strongly encouraged.
• Even though Southern California Whiskey Club is taking every precaution to make sure that this event is safe and in compliance with CDC codes, please understand that public gatherings, even socially distanced ones, involve a higher risk than virtual encounters.
Big thanks to Rhino and Kitty Corbo for making this possible, hope to see you there!
© 2013 Southern California Whiskey Club