presented by Jarred Craven, Campari Group Rare Portfolio Specialist
date: Thursday, November 17
time: 6:30pm - 8:30pm Pacific Time
location: Lost Property (1704 Vine St, LA, CA 90028)
• Advance enrollment is always required and must be 21+ to attend.
• If the event is sold out please email us to be placed on the wait list.
Southern California Whiskey Club is very excited to have this special evening of Russell’s Reserve whiskey led by Jarred Craven at Lost Property Bar. There will be a welcome cocktail served before this deep dive into their iconic portfolio of expressions featuring 2 brand-new releases and 4 rare private barrels.
featured new releases:
Russell’s Reserve 13 Year
Russell’s Reserve Single Rickhouse
private barrel selections:
Total Wine & More, barrel # 21-0300, warehouse A, floor 4
Palm Beach Liquors, barrel # 20-0779, warehouse G, floor 4
Mission Wine & Spirits, pick #1, barrel # 20-0669, warehouse G, floor 4
Mission Wine & Spirits, pick #3, barrel # 20-0934, warehouse E, floor 4
Russell’s Reserve 10 Year Old Bourbon
Russell’s Reserve 6 Year Old Rye
Russell’s Reserve Single Barrel Rye
Russell’s Reserve Single Barrel Bourbon
6:30pm welcome cocktail
7:00pm whiskey flight tasting
about Russell’s Reserve:
Every family has traditions. For the Russells, whiskey is in their roots. This enduring craftsmanship and commitment to quality bourbon has been passed down for generations, most recently from Jimmy Russell to his son, Eddie. Now, Eddie is a Master Distiller, carving his own place in the family legacy with Russell’s Reserve, a Kentucky straight small-batch bourbon that’s both a tribute to his father and a twist on tradition. [link]
about Lost Property Bar:
Whiskey bar with a fun, speakeasy feel, serving handcrafted cocktails and bites. Located on the corner of Hollywood & Vine. [link]
• Please bring your own Glencairn(s) to the tasting, the club will NOT be providing glassware.
• Uber or designated driver strongly encouraged.
• Even though Southern California Whiskey Club is taking every precaution to make sure that this event is safe and in compliance with CDC codes, please understand that public gatherings, even socially distanced ones, involve a higher risk than virtual encounters.
Big thanks to Jonathan Cane and Rhino Williams to make this possible!
© 2013 Southern California Whiskey Club