Glass Revolution Imports
presented by Raj Sabharwal, Founding Partner
date: Sunday, August 21
time: 5:00pm - 6:15pm Pacific Time
location: virtual tasting via Zoom
• Advance enrollment is always required and must be 21+ to attend.
• If the event is sold out please email us to be placed on the wait list.
We are excited to have Glass Revolution Imports for a tasting of new releases from their extensive portfolio. This will be a fun exploration of different spirits presented by the founding partner, and our good friend, Raj.
1) Rest & Be Thankful 9 year old Jamaica Monymusk Rum
2) Amrut Two Indies Rum
3) Bimber small batch Bourbon cask
4) Ingelred Ben Nevis, 13 year old, cask #683
5) Ingelred Ben Nevis, 13 year old, cask #685
6) Blackadder 10 Year Old Peat Reek Islay single malt
7) Drouet Cognac single barrel, Muscat de Rivesaltes cask finish
8) Drouet Cognac, XO Cuvee Ulysse
Zoom information is on the placemat
sample size = .75oz
Malt Nuts hybrid event available (email me for info)
Big thanks to Raj Sabharwal for making this happen.
Meeting ID: 666 442 8666
© 2013 Southern California Whiskey Club