Aged Rum Master Class
presented by Holmes Cay founder Eric Kaye
date: Tuesday January 31, 2023
time: 6:30pm Pacific Time
location: virtual tasting via Zoom
• Advance enrollment is always required and must be 21+ to attend.
• If the event is sold out please email us to be placed on the wait list.
Southern California Whiskey Club is pleased to host Eric Kaye, founder, Holmes Cay Rum, for an impressive flight selected from distilleries in the Caribbean and beyond. This is a rare opportunity to try a fascinating series of ultra-premium limited edition rums from the US importer's evolving collection.
The company was founded in 2019 to bring exceptional examples of the rum distillers’ craft to US spirits lovers. Our last club meeting with Holmes Cay was in May 2021, so get ready for a new series of releases including the super premium Foursquare 20 Year "Holmes Cay Rarest Selection". Bring those rum questions that you’ve been wondering about and get ready for a master class in aged rum.
1. Heritage Blend [Esotico Edition, new release]
2. Ten Cane Trinidad 2012 10 Year Old
3. Foursquare Barbados 2012 Port Cask 9 Year Old
4. Beenleigh Australia 2012 10 Year Old
5. Clarendon/EMB Jamaica 2014 8 Year Old
6. Foursquare Barbados 2002, "Holmes Cay Rarest Selection" 20 Year Old
Zoom information is on the website and on the placemat
sample size = .75oz
Big thank you to Maura Gedid for making this event happen!
666 442 8666
© 2013 Southern California Whiskey Club