Mezcal: A Night of Heavy Métl [pt. 2]
presented by William Scanlan, founder of Heavy Métl Premium Imports and Jordan Joseph, agave and spirits aficionado
date: Thursday, May 5, 2022
time: 6:30pm - 8:00pm Pacific Time
location: virtual tasting via Zoom
• Advance enrollment is always required and must be 21+ to attend.
• If the event is sold out please email us to be placed on the wait list.
SCWC is very excited to have William Scanlan, chief mezcal head of Heavy Metl imports and Jordan Joseph, agave and spirits aficionado on to discuss these rare agaves.
1. Rey Campero - Mexicano + Cuishe + Tepeztate + Coyote 48.4%
2. Rey Campero - Cuishe + Jabalí 50.1%
3. Rey Campero - Espadin + Pulquero (En Barro) 50.4%
4. Real Minero - Arroqueño, Sierrudo, Blanca 49.9% (Jordan Joseph Exclusive)
5. Real Minero - Largo + Espadín + Cuishe 49.59% (Madre Exclusive)
6. Real Minero - Espadín + Largo 51.8%
7. Chacolo - Ixtero Amarillo Vol. 2B 46.5%
8. Sotoleros Lechuguilla - Sotol + Agave Ensamble 46.1%
Zoom information is on the placemat
sample size = .75oz
Big thanks to Elijah Ammon for making this happen!
© 2013 Southern California Whiskey Club